Today being Friday, it somehow seems appropriate to post a brief synopsis of what I have “created” this week. I have decided to christen it "friday's fancy." Who knows…this may become a regular feature for me to keep track of my endeavors for the year…or not. I guess, I’ll just have to see which way the creative winds blow ☺. This week I...
1) Designed and launched lucy creates!!!
2) Created a welcoming space for friends to begin the year 2008.
3) Spent a full day dreaming and brainstorming with blogging pals, C & A.
4) Downloaded and viewed my pictures from Christmas vacation in Bermuda. (If you look closely at this one, you'll see a baby chameleon ☺.)
5) Signed up for An Introduction to Collage here. It begins on January 24.
6) Made plans to attend a Soul Collage workshop tomorrow.
7) Kept two blogs operational, read & commented on many others.
8) Took a walk in the rain and snapped a few photos along the way.
I imagine I could 'creatively' extend this list, but I am happy with it for today. It has been a good week and a great beginning to the new year! I’d love to know what creativity looked like for you this week ☺!!!